Pectin is a type of fiber found in plant cell walls that contributes to the plants' structure. Apple pectin is derived from apples, which are among the highest fiber sources. Pectin accounts for approximately 15–20 percent of the pulp of this fruit.
Apple pectin has been linked to a number of new health benefits:
• Apple pectin is prebiotic that improves gut health by feeding the good bacteria in your digestive tract.
• Pectin may help you feel fuller for longer periods of time.
• Apple pectin has been shown to lower risk factors for heart disease, such as blood pressure and total and LDL (bad) cholesterol.
• Apple pectin is a gel-forming fiber that readily absorbs water, thereby aiding in the relief of both constipation and diarrhea.
• Many people believe that apple pectin improves hair and skin health.
A: All our products are gelatin free and made with all natural ingredients.
A: Chico products are lactose-free and gluten-free. As such, it is safe for anyone who is lactose intolerant.
A: For anyone on medication or with a medical condition, please do consult your doctor.
A: Chico vitamins are made of 100% Natural ingredients with No artificial flavors, No preservatives, and No artificial colors.
A: Chico Vitamins are formulated and manufactured in the USA under strict FDA USA GMP Standards.